Pages

Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Synchronicity with Twin Flames When They Split


Here is an article I found that speaks directly to how I have been feeling. The past few days as I have been catching up on my blog where I originally started it (Blogger.com) and then moved it to this site, the more I write about H the more convinced I am that he is my Twin. Then I read this article and boy let me tell you I have experienced everything the author of this post talks about. 

I have tried and tried and tried some more to forget about H and our relationship. The more I try to forget the more signs I see that relate to him or our relationship. Not anything that could be interpreted as a relationship with someone else but only my relationship with him. Those signs for me include: Someone posted a photo and story about a cat on Facebook. The headline read "My Angel CC". That is significant because he always called me "My Angel" and he never referred to me as Carolyn but by my initials which happen to be CC. Now what are the chances of that?? Then there are other signs like 11:11 or 888, those were both numerical signs that we shared as in we were both seeing them a lot in our time together and I would figure as I see them still even though we are not presently communicating, it's possible and very likely he's seeing them too. Then there are a couple of songs that he sent me the videos of like "Unchained Melody" and a couple of others that I seem to persistently come across. I have read  quotes on other Facebook posts that were exactly word for word something he said to me. Everything I read about Twin Flames brings him to mind and not Rob.

The smell of Jasmine is a constant reminder of my time with him because one night while we were chatting online I caught the scent of something beautiful but I didn't know where it was coming from. I didn't have on perfume and there was nothing in the room that would smell like that. I remember him asking me what was wrong as he could see me looking around on webcam. I told him that I could smell something beautiful but I didn't know what the scent was or where it was coming from. He said "it's Jasmine" and I looked at him surprised, and asked "how would you know that?" and he said "because I can smell it too". Twin Flames can do that, experience the same things, even though separated by many many miles upon this earth as he and I are. The Twin Flame connection is extraordinary and is not shared with another.

In my quest to forget him, to ease my pain, I have watched many many TV shows that I have bought the seasons of. I'm not much of a TV watcher normally but when the pain is intense and I need some relief from the thoughts and memories of him then I will lose myself in my latest show. Even that doesn't always work because in an episode of Charmed that I was watching, a detective tells the girls that he's investigating witches in San Francisco (where the girls are), Barbados (where H lives) and Newfoundland (where I live). Now I ask you, what are the chances of that???

It is true that you work on yourself as part of all this too. I have learned many new things, some new skills I didn't know I possessed. My spiritual path has grown and even changed some as I grow spiritually and emotionally. I have discovered new interests. I have read many many books on Twin Flames and the spiritual path I'm following. I have met some great people from all over the world who have Twins and I have made some lasting friendships with some of them. There is so much more but I think you get the idea, lol.

Meeting your Twin Flame forever changes your life. There is no going back and no forgetting what you have learned and experienced. There is no other relationship like it on or off the planet. You only have one Twin and once you have loved and been loved in this relationship, no other relationship will ever do. There will always be a bond, a connection between you. You will always be aware of him or her even after long periods of silence.

All I have to do is close my eyes and focus on him and it's all right there. If I get nothing else from writing these posts, it has helped me to put my own thoughts and feelings in order. The doubt is gone. H is my true Twin Flame.

Enjoy the article below.

Blessings of Light!
Carolyn

Synchronicity with Twin Flames When They Split

I first learned about a 'twin flame' relationship through happenstance in a different relationship. The goal of this site is to provide insight and help to others who ...
twinflames1111.tumblr.com/.../synchronicity-with-twin-flames...

I struggled most of the day today to figure out how to write this blog. We all know that right before and/or when you meet your twin flame, synchronicity is at work. Everything from 11-11, the signs (which you can view on many of my previous posts), soul recognition, etc; but what if you and your twin flame are currently caught up in the dance, where the runner twin has exited for the time being? Where is the synchronicity there? What are the signs from the Universe that gives the "Chaser" or "Awakened" twin the constant confirmation (or maybe even the "Runner" twin), putting it constantly in the forefront of their minds? The Universe is at work here, folks. It's never for nothing.

As a twin myself, here are some of the signs I've experienced:
- Their name pops up on signage, billboards, advertisements;
- Songs you shared together keep coming on. (Since my psychic abilities have increased, even when I start to think of a song and change the station, that song comes on.);
- The things they like, food, places, etc. keep popping up;
- Due to increased psychic abilities, you are able to feel them and discern the different between yourself and your twin. This can be later confirmed;
- You are able to visualize and yes, even see what your twin is doing. Keep track of the days/time; When you are together again, you can confirm;
- You can feel your twin. I felt when he'd have moments of anger (at the situation), sadness, etc;
- When you try to move on, to push them away from your memory, something always happens to bring them back into the forefront of your mind; whether it's something small, like someone wearing their perfume/cologne scent, or you thought you saw them/someone who looks identical driving/walking by;

Every story is different, but the point I'm trying to make is: Sometimes we will feel like we just want to give up, it's too hard, it's too complicated - We start to grow numb, throw ourselves into our work, we watch more TV, surround ourselves with people to keep busy; DO ANYTHING so that time passes by and you DON'T think about them, tire yourself out at the gym so that when you do come home, you collapse into a heap on the bed and just sleep. But you'll notice, the more you try to forget, the more you try to move on, the more apparent it becomes, the more signs you see. Remember, you were predestined to be together. Your futures, your path, dictated by a greater being. You've done this dance many, many times before in different lifetimes.

So, what do you do? The only thing you can do is try not to escape it. Embrace it for what it is. Does that mean bothering the runner? No. That will only make them run, much faster, and farther. You'll only be impeding the eventual reunion. Work on yourself. You have to remember this is a spiritual path with your soul partner. You cannot throw this relationship into the realm of romance (though there is plenty of it). It's a SOUL connection. During this time, you'll start asking questions like, "What am I here for?" "What is my duty to mankind?" "What is my purpose?" - It's the path to enlightenment, to becoming the person you were meant to be. You have to revel in that. The same for your twin. They have to come into their selves and become the person they were meant to become, and some people cannot grow with you there. Some must do the soul searching on their own, in their own time. They'll come back to you when they are ready. There is no escaping that. You cannot escape your other half.

They say the Great Creator gave his greatest battles to his toughest soldiers; You are one of his toughest soldiers. Accept it, believe in the Universe and that everything happens in it's own time and for the right reasons. It dulls the great pain (believe me, it is just that, a GREAT pain) that you feel inside.

You two cannot be together unless you are TWO WHOLE SOULS. One cannot depend on the other for happiness, there is no codependency. You don't need your twin for your sense of self.
In the meantime, take these little signs not as nuisances. Just smile when they do happen. It's just the Universe telling you, "Hang in there, everything in due time." And after all, these little reminders only serve as a sort of confirmation, right? It warms the heart, makes you realize that what you had was real, was true. And most importantly, extremely rare.


9 comments:

  1. hello carolyn,
    thank you very much for your post , it really rings true of my own experience i had no idea what twin flame is untill i met her everything goes upside down everything doesnt fit by the world defination as i am married and she is married and we are of the same gender , the feeling and bond is so strong i thought i must be going nuts! 2 months of intense companionship was just too much i just snapped from the relationship it was too much for me to handle we had a fight and fell out, i missed her very much but she is unwilling to reconciled i supposed she is not ready to reconnect again , i hurt her a lot :( .still love her much i try to forget her but it doesnt work so i just accept things as they are and it makes me a happier person i always think good thoughts about her and pray that she is happy in her current situation , it give me peace in my heart :) eventhough we cant be together now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delay in replying to your comment. I don't often check my e-mail that is linked to this blog. I used to first when I started writing here but as no one was commenting I guess I got out of the habit of checking.

      My Twin is married but I'm divorced and he's the one who isn't ready for one reason or another. However we seem to be good at the Twin Flame "dance" as it's called. We come together for a time and then split apart for a while only to come back together again and the love never waivers. It's not an easy path for anyone who finds their Twin. Some say that not all Twins are meant to reunite here and then there are others who say if we are both incarnate on the planet then we are meant to reunite. There are a lot of people out there who claim to be Twin Flame experts but who knows for sure what is right or who is wrong. It's a wait and see game. The way I look at my own relationship right now is that if it's meant to be it will be.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Your story after meeting your Twin sounds like my story. I didn't know H before we met in 2008 but when we did meet it was like wow. And 5 months later I was wondering what the heck happened when he started missing our online dates as this has always been an online long distance relationship.

      I can't say for sure that he will see the same numbers and so on that you do. I know H saw them as I was seeing them.

      Whether you should get involved in a new relationship is up to you. All I can tell you is that for many Twins that I know personally, some have been years with no contact whatsoever with their Twins after the initial phase. So wait if you want but know that it could be a long time and some of the Twins, the men that left, have been involved in other relationships and some have gotten married. I can't tell you what to do on that score, you will have to follow your own inner guidance.

      I know right now for me, I've joined a dating site about a month ago. I have been talking to some other men but so far nothing much is happening because I'm waiting for that "wow" feeling I had with H. It might never happen but in the meantime I have met some great people.

      From all that I have read or watched or learned over the past 5 years is that every Twin Flame journey is unique even though there are similarities. He felt that love just as you did but it seems that most of the male Twins, not all and sometimes it's the female, can't handle the depth of emotion that they experience and so they become what is called runners.

      As often happens, it's the female who grows spiritually faster than the male. And so we are the ones going through the growth when it appears they are not. However in spite of what it appears like, they too are going through their own spiritual growth but in a different way.

      Sometimes all we can do is let them go. I, like you, cast aside my ego and my pride and have begged him to not do this but it hasn't made any difference. I know the pain you are feeling because I feel it too. Most days all I want is to leave this planet. I'm so tired of all of this. Not to discourage you. Maybe things will work out differently for you. It's been 5 long painful years for me. I've about reached my limit.

      There is a lot of info on my blog with links to sites and videos. I will caution you though that not everything you read is the truth of Twin Flame. If the person who claims to be an expert isn't in a relationship with their own Twin, then they don't know anything but what they have read or watched themselves. Even some who are in relationships with their Twins have different info. Just take what resonates or feels right to you and leave the rest.

      If there is anything you would like to talk about feel free to send me a message and I will help you the best way I can, even if it is just to talk.

      Take care,
      Carolyn

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  3. Hi all,
    I really wish i could go back to my previous life when i didnt know what twin flames were. Life wasnt great but it was manageble. Now, well im speechless in front of all this. Im going through the motion nothing is important anymore apart my love for my soulmate which is inconditional even if he has been the one who has hurt me the most. I havent seen him for over a year and yet again im here waiting for him. Not logical isnt it? But logic disappeared the day i met him anyway so i guess it doesnt really matter is sometimes i feel like a fool.
    I ve never been an obsessive person and now i cannot get rid of this crazy feeling.
    I agree that there are so many people who think that they master the concept of twin flames and they probably do more harm to the ones who are actually living it. If they really knew what it felt to have such a strong connection they probably wouldnt write this kind of trash.

    As per the signs i remember this very strange one from about a year ago. I was supposed to go to a certain place which meant to pass by a bar where we said goodbye for the last time. So i got ready psychologically and said to myself " ok in a few days i will have to go through that street ... Be strong". A few days later, on the actual day where i was walking down that street i was concentrating on something and wasnt thinking about this place until i got there, looked up as i had to make sure was wasnt going to be run over by a car and my eyes crossed the walls of this place. What do i see there? The name of this guy written on the wall. Now this was a brand new place nothing was written there before and this name was the only thing written on it. Coincidences are so odd. Just as i had prepared myself a few days prior to this and just as i wasnt actually thinking about it at that moment in time, i had to see that and everything came back as you can imagine.

    In regards to spirituality yes i agree this lind f thing has an impact on the third eye. also because you just have to accept facts that cannot really be explained with our daily logic.

    This connection could be a blessing but unfortunatey so far its been a curse.

    Im not sure how this will end up but as of now im waiting for someone i havent heard for a long time and i dont even know if i will hear ever again. Feelings should disappear but they are stronger each day.

    There isnt a good day anymore im on survival mode and i have been for a long time.

    I will probably have to resort in finding someone i will not like as much but this will only be just to keep my sanity i assume. I will not be able to offer much to them but will try my best. So far i havent been able to cross this line.

    As you were mentioning watching tv to keep your mind focused i have the same thing. I actually cannot watch tv or listen tousic anymore because of the feelings i get but i watch documentaries or debates abot history as they dont involve many feelings. Some other times i focus on other things in order to keep my mind busy.

    Im glad i found this blog at least i dont feel like a complete outsider

    Regards
    W

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having a Twin Flame is one of the most incredible yet painful thing one can ever experience! My twin, B, & I never had a 'romantic' relationship despite there being chemistry & energy others could feel & commented on often. I would know when he was around I would get a small pain in my left scapula & I would know he was around (even if he wasn't suppose to be even in the state). As far as sharing experiences, I once ended up experiencing a very angry sex lucid dream while he was over 350 mi away in another state having sex with an ex-girlfriend who had utterly destroyed him emotionally a year before we met. Hell I knew & even told him he would have sex with her, which he said he'd never let her hurt him again. Well I guess she knew what buttons to push with him cause they did have sex; however, what I experienced was his 'fantasy' (for lack of a better word) of revenge sex. By the way at the time this happened I was still a virgin, I woke up unable to walk without pain. When I finally got into the bathroom I saw bruises all over my body ... Around my neck, my breasts & thighs. The bruises were full hand impressions & bigger than my own. When I saw him the next day, he seemed ashamed that he had let her back in & as he gave me a hug I involuntarily winced in pain. He instantly noticed & demanded to know who had hurt me. How do you explain to someone what I experienced so I tried to avoid having to answer him. But B being him he was ready to go kick someone's ass who hurt me. Finally I broke down & said 'No one did it on purpose' he gave me a look like yeah right until I finally started telling him about specific details about his night w/his ex. He went quiet then whispered 'How do you know that?'. So I looked at him with tears in my eyes & pulled down my turtleneck sweater& revealed my bruised neck. That's when I told him what he was thinking/feeling while he was with her. He went sheet white & barely whispered 'You can't know that' ... I grabbed his hand & placed it up to my neck-it was a perfect match, he shook his head no, so I lifted my sweater some & pulled the top of my sweatpants down a bit to reveal the bruises on my hip & again a perfect match. He began crying & apologizing but also repeating 'how could I do that to you?' 'C, I'm never wanted to hurt you ever Oh my God, what have I done?'. I told him it was from him but it wasn't his fault. His voice broke as he cried saying 'It looks like you were raped!' I tried repeatedly to relieve him of his guilt but then a few weeks later his mom died & I clearly remember having a dream in which I could see his life energy almost gone at his mom's funeral. So, in the dream, I remember clearly going over to him & as I embraced him in a hug & whispered 'I freely give him all I have with this Soul Embrace' & it was like seeing one vessel being poured into another until everything was at safe levels. I've tried to research a 'soul embrace' but never got too far, but I had a sensitive (who I was simply walking past) tell me years later I had freely given up some of my life force to my twin soul with a soul embrace because my soul knew if I didn't he'd never had survived ... That I actually had saved his life but it left me weakened. B & I lost touch shortly after that & despite never having a 'romantic' relationship with B, I never have yet or since had a love for anyone as I had for him.

    ReplyDelete